(This was me when we did our first daytime session back in 2015, and this is me now!)
In the tenth month of 2015, my life changed forever, I lost my youngest son Jamie.
When Jamie passed away, it was truly the worst time of my life; everything I had known had been blown apart. I couldn’t sleep, I cried all the time, I literally comfort ate my way into a pre diabetic state, (acceptable blood counts levels were around 42, I was at 48.) I had hot flushes galore, my body went into melt down and my periods stopped.
I was so lucky to have access to The Fit Box and decided to get back to working out, I remember that first session back my goodness did it feel good (it didn’t the day after though), it was the weirdest thing every time I exercised I felt like I could cope, exercise became my antidepressant.
I then went back to work and started my Wednesday morning classes again, helping mums achieve great things and seeing them get stronger and stronger gave me a purpose, and I am so grateful for that.
So fast forward a couple of years, and #sweat has been created. Taking the first step is the hardest thing, but we are here for you.
Qualifications & Training
- YMCA fit CYQ Gym Instructor
- YMCA fit CYQ Outdoor Fitness
- YMCA fit CYQ Suspension Training
- YMCA fit CYQ Padwork for PTs
- YMCA fit CYQ Circuit Training
- YMCA fit CYQ Exercise for Older Adults
- THE FIT BOX PHYS. ED. Small Group Training
- THE FIT BOX PHYS. ED. Kettlebell Training
- THE FIT BOX PHYS. ED. Pre & Post Natal
- THE FIT BOX PHYS. ED. Super circuits
- Soho Gyms Academy Certificate in Personal Training
- Soho Gyms Academy Exercise Nutrition
- Soho Gyms Academy Fitness Testing
- Precision nutrition level 1 sports and exercise science